One of our unique opportunities for the Upper Cumberland Air Fair is that you can camp right on the airport to enjoy the event! We have some simple rules to follow:
All sites (Tent and RV)
- Sites will be first come, first served. There is plenty of space.
- Check in starts at 1PM Friday. (Early arrival/departure can be arranged by calling the airport at (931) 739-7000.
- NO CAMPFIRES AT ALL, and no open fires outside of an approved container (grill, propane stove, etc.)
- Campsite purchase is per night, and admission tickets must also be purchased one per person as they are NOT INCLUDED in the camping price.
- Please bring a portable fire extinguisher and first aid kit
- Quiet time is 10PM – 8AM
- You may have an RV and one vehicle in your site.
- One additional tent is allowed in each RV site
- Generator use is allowed from 8AM – 10PM.
- You may have a single vehicle and up to two tents in one site.
From the FAQ:
Q. Can I bring a golf cart?
A. Personal golf carts are not permitted. A mobility-impaired guest may bring a personal single-seat, battery-powered cart, powered wheelchair or any ADA approved mobility device to access the show site.
Q. Are pets allowed?
A. Due to concerns for the safety of attendees and animals, no pets will be allowed onto the Event site unless they are registered service animals. For clarification on qualifications of service animals, please visit the ADA website. Pets are allowed in the campground, but they must be on a leash at all times per city ordinance. Pets must be kept quiet between the hours of 10PM and 8AM. Never leave a pet in a hot vehicle.
Q. Is smoking/vaping allowed?
A. Smoking/vaping is only allowed in specific designated areas. There is absolutely NO SMOKING or
vaping on or near any food area, flightline area, ramp, or parking area where aircraft are present, or at
any time on any airside area (Upper Cumberland Regional Airport Aircraft Operations Area).
Smoking/vaping is permitted within your specific campsite, but we ask that you be respectful of
Upper Cumberland Regional Airport reserves the right to remove anyone who fails to abide by the guidance established on this page and/or the FAQ page. Local, State, and Federal laws are also in full effect that apply to any city or county property. Law enforcement will be on hand 24/7. Please contact the Upper Cumberland Regional Airport with any questions or concerns. CLICK HERE for contact info.